About Me

I began scrapbooking a couple of years ago. I really love it. I wish I could do it for a living. I bought a copy of cricut design studio a few months ago. I am addicted. I love creating things. I have also started making cards now.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finding Nemo


I created this clownfish using George and Animal Kingdom. I first tried to make layers including the black but this proved to complicated and the cuts were too thin and kept tearing. Therefore, I simplified the design and now you must outline the fins with a black pen. I also used a white signo pen to whiten the very edge of the fins. If someone wants the more complicated version to work on and see if they can perfect it, I will be happy to e-mail it to you. just e-mail me at sondraLA@yahoo.com. I did this also with 8 mm google eyes and I loved the result.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your Nemo. My son loves it! You are very talented. I downloaded a few of your other files too. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to make them on my own:)