About Me

I began scrapbooking a couple of years ago. I really love it. I wish I could do it for a living. I bought a copy of cricut design studio a few months ago. I am addicted. I love creating things. I have also started making cards now.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cactus Sun Desert Title - Arizona


I made this for my cousin who was scrapbooking her Arizona pics. This was made with Base Camp, George, Pooh, and Paper Dolls. The sun is Pooh which could be switched out for the Mickey and Friends sun. I really love how this turned out.

2 comments:

Trena said...

Your blog was recommended by JOY over at Everyday Cricut. I LOVE what you did with this particular cut and THANK YOU for being so willing to share your files. I just got my DS this week and am overwhelmed with getting started. You make this look doable - maybe I won't send it back!

ed medication said...

What's up, for all time i used to check webpage posts here early in the break of day, because i like to gain knowledge of more and more.